WyneConcept is a perfect companion for every wine expert.
Manage and organize your wine inventory and personal notes. Our wine inventory app makes this task easy and comfortable.
You have access to your wine inventory information always and everywhere. You are always one step ahead.
Install the inventory app on your android smartphone today.
For detailed information about the features, please visit our product page Wine cellar inventory
Our wine cellar inventory and management app offers a lot of features. It provides many advantages to manage and organize your wine inventory. And it makes the control the costs easy.
On our product page Product you will find some screenshots and other helpful information.
Please feel free to contact our Support if you have any further questions.
May 27th, 2023 - Version 1.5.15
Latest changes for versions 1.5.x (Summary):
• New: It is now possible to zoom images
• New: Introduce a new cropper function for Android 9
• New: Export as csv and sqlite
• New: Backup/Restore into cloud storage (beginning with Android 6)
• New: Add bottle volume 0.62L for Vin Jaune and 0.7L
• New: The fields country, region and sub-region/appellation are filled automatically (if these fields as empty) after selecting an already used winery
• It is also possible to fill the fields country and region automatically (if these fields as empty) by searching and selecting an sub-region/appellation
• New: Purchasing Source is no longer restricted to address book, entering a free defined text is now possible (Settings -> Purchasing source)
• New: Ratings for Vinaria Guide (1-5 stars)
• Updates regarding Android 10 and 11
• Update to the latest Android APIs
• Updated varietals database: Cinsault and Cinsaut
• Adaptions for Android 9 and 10 to access Photos with MediaStore
• Minor updates and improvements
October 17th, 2019 - Version 1.4
Changes for versions 1.4.x (Summary):
• Update: Database with about 1.600 varietals from 18 countries
• New: You can now save your own or external ratings and reviews from wine critics for each of your wine's (James Suckling, Robert Parker, Guía Peñín, and more)
• New fields: Alcoholic content, soil type, vinification, drinking maturity from / to, pairing, buying source
• New: Create and save your own wine categories within the category field (e.g. Vinho Verde)
• Configure wine list individually: winery, grape varieties, pairing, stock location, buying source
• Support for android 7 and 8, split screen mode, and layout for tablets and landscape mode
• Brazilian DO and IP regions added, updates for wine regions in South Africa and Germany, update grapes database
• Review of french wine regions and appellations. In addition, several Premier Cru and Grand Cru appellations have been added
• Update of austrian DAC regions
• Redesign and improvment of assigning photos to your wine entry
• From Android 4.4 onwards, photos can be selected from various Media storages such as Google Photos, Downloads, Google Drive, Box und OneDrive
• Backup / Restore: Images are stored separately into an additional backup file
• New: Up to three photos can now be saved for each entry
• Improvements for Accessibility Voice Assistant
More details see full Change log.